GMC Truck Forum banner

NNBS Level Only Pictures?

6M views 10K replies 1K participants last post by  Gtistiffler 
#1 ·
I am looking to get a NNBS GMC and dont want to go with the 6" kit and 35" tires set up, but still want it to look a little more beefy. Can I see some pictures of trucks with just a levelling kit and with bigger tires? Im looking for a mud terrain look, big knobby tires, but with just a levelling kit and preferrably no body either. Can I fit 33's on 20's with this?

#107 ·
RedRock_Z71--Very nice, thought about color matching the bug sheild and GMC emblem?

The bug sheild is now gone permanently but might color match the emblem. I have the Sierra all terrain grill on order.... one of these days it might come in. Next project is to take the lower bumper plastic and tailgate handle off and get it paint matched.

#109 ·
The bug sheild is now gone permanently but might color match the emblem. I have the Sierra all terrain grill on order.... one of these days it might come in. Next project is to take the lower bumper plastic and tailgate handle off and get it paint matched.

What size are those ATZ's? They look good man!

#126 ·
No rubbing at all. The only time they would possibly rub would be when fully cranked and in a off camber bind. Nothing trimmed either

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.