GMC Truck Forum banner

3" lift spindle + strut spacer?

Question 
334K views 2K replies 101 participants last post by  CaliHD 
#1 ·
So supposedly on a 2wd NNBS you can use a lift spindle to achieve 3" while maintaining somewhat factory Geometry of Suspension components. Now if you put a level or rc 3 on top of that, would that work or be horrible?

Edit. hit post on accident before I was done.

#2 ·
I had a rc 3.5 on my last NNBS and the angle were a bit steep but wernt as bad as people say. So it you added a lift spindle that maintains factory specs. In theory with the lift spindle and strut spacer the specs would be similar to just the a big level....

#9 ·
just got mine installed i would not go over a 2" spacer my driver side camber is still a half a degree out of adjustment.

#10 ·
Awesome. I would like to run this set up and with 295/70/18 on stock wheels.

Do you have pics and the measurements

#11 ·
#16 ·
In the link I posted, there in my first post, is pics of mine and in the other thread links are pics of several others.

#21 ·
Holy ground clearance! That looks sexy! What size tires are those and do you remember your fender heights?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2
Mines a 2wd so the CV's weres a concern if yours is 4wd. I had a LOT of ground clearance. The tires were 33x12.5. I dont remember my fender measurements but here is the truck next to a fabtech lift on 33s.

#22 ·
Mines a 2wd so the CV's weres a concern if yours is 4wd. I had a LOT of ground clearance. The tires were 33x12.5. I dont remember my fender measurements but here is the truck next to a fabtech lift on 33s.

Mine is 2wd too. That is definitely the look I want. Was the fabtect a 6 inch?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.