GMC Truck Forum banner

NNBS Rough Country 5"- Post up Pictures

2M views 4K replies 542 participants last post by  ferraiolo1 
#1 ·
I'm slightly considering ditching my RC 3" for the 5". No not for the standard reason of I wish I would've gotten more lift, but because the 3" kit doesn't allow proper alignment which is lame, I've heard the 5" kit is better and now cost $850. However I don't want to buy bigger tires, I'd really like to see some pics with 18" wheels on 33's, but I'm interested to see whatever RC 5" pictures anyone wants to post.

#2 ·
Search and you will find pics. RC 5" is a great kit. Flat angles and looks great with 33s. Just do it.

#14 ·
THANK YOU! I think I'm going to put a jack under my truck and lift it up 2" to get a good idea of exactly what mine will look like, that's presuming the RC 5" is exactly 2" higher than the RC 3". What size tires are you running? Any complaints with that lift kit?

I really don't want to go much higher than where I'm at, but the RC 5" kit is cheaper than all the 4-4.5" kits out there.

#15 ·
Look at member Chris15706. He's running 305/55/20 with the 5" kit along with the zone 1.5" BL.

#17 ·
This is the only one I have.

I'm not sure who's truck this is but its got the 5"kit as well.

#19 ·
Chris I'm in love with your truck! haha. That's why I'm copying it. I'm hoping to have my gmc 20s sometime later this week. Then tires, then I'm gonna drop down to the 5" kit.

#20 ·
X9 or x10 wheels? I assume you are running the 325/60's as well? I'm thinking this lift is the ticket on top of my Zone 1.5" BL. Looks good Havoc!
they are x9s. and yes that is the tire size
Havok88 thats :boobs:

Any body lift or just suspension?
thanks man. its just suspension

THANK YOU! I think I'm going to put a jack under my truck and lift it up 2" to get a good idea of exactly what mine will look like, that's presuming the RC 5" is exactly 2" higher than the RC 3". What size tires are you running? Any complaints with that lift kit?

I really don't want to go much higher than where I'm at, but the RC 5" kit is cheaper than all the 4-4.5" kits out there.
no real complaints. my rear shock bushings squeak a little. but aside from that the kit installed easy and drives great.

#22 ·
I would recommend the kicker braces. They're not very expensive and it gives you added strength.

#24 ·
sarcasm chubs?:think:
Nope. I'm dropping down 2.5" and gonna run GMC 20s with 305/55/20 tires. Unsure of what tire yet. I'm leaning towards Nitto Trail Grapplers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.