GMC Truck Forum banner

emergerd a Carolina Squat thread! Jests inside

Important 
515K views 1K replies 183 participants last post by  Douglas Wilderman 
#1 ·
The day has come, please come in and post the fggtree that is Carolina Squat. Your own pics and pics you find are all welcome. Here are some jesty links I want you bros to see before we start this jest fest.

#5 ·
So much hate lol. Does I haz squat trok??

Sent from my Big Block Huawei HD

#6 ·
Lol I'm from SC and friends with Carolina Squat. They have some nice trucks on there...but some of that shit is just ridiculous haha.

#8 ·
I've seen yours, and no a little lean is OK. But when your headlights won't align down for you to see the road, well I'd say you have a problem.
He gets it!!! I like level/a little lean, but not leaning to the point that the high beams blind low flying aircraft.

#10 ·
I've seen yours, and no a little lean is OK. But when your headlights won't align down for you to see the road, well I'd say you have a problem.
Well I got 4" block in the rear and set at 8" in the front. Its a little much lol. I got to get a 5" block ordered. 3"IMO is perfect.

#12 ·
Also it doesn't look so bad when a longer truck has 1-3 inches of lean. Sometimes unnoticeable.

Rcsb trucks and tahoes look the worst. Its just a sad day when a truck is squatting. IMO.

#18 ·
I met a truck in the road in myrtle beach the other day, had to have a RCX 3.5 up front, and drop shackles and block pulled in the rear. Terrible :read:

#21 ·
2" of squat,lean,cali, whatever out back

hate on

Squat includes a level and drop shackles and block removed or 6" up front and stock or dropped on rear with the biggest bald mg that will fit. 5" or plus lean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.