GMC Truck Forum banner

kennymbell's NNBS

22K views 194 replies 50 participants last post by  2011laserblue 
#1 ·
Finally got another truck, sold my ecsb sierra, got a ccsb sillvy, sold that and got a bmw, and now picked up this ccsb nnbs sierra!

Truck is a 08 and is definitely not perfect , has a nice dent in the pass bed side, both the bumpers are dented, and I'm gonna have to repaint the pass front door bc it has been repainted at some point with the molding on, so I'll have to repaint when I demold.. Nothing major at all. I Do paint and body work so this stuff doesn't scare me..

My two sexy rigs haha

See less See more
#2 ·
BMW is for sale, when that sells I will be either putting a 3.5 stretched level and 1.5 body lift, or just a rcx 5, and get 33 toyos for the oem 20s and run my 2 inch spacers... I'd like to get 22x12s and 33s in the summer but we'll see... Also have tow mirrors in the way that will be smoothed and painted

Anyone know where I can get the rcx 5 lift at the cheapest?

#4 ·
Subd. Gonna look good

#6 ·
Congrats man! Gunna look awesome!

#7 ·
Congrats, I know I txted you about it this morning and the tail lights but definitely excited to see where you take this thing. I have no complaints with my RCX 5" and with my foxes it rides great, would go that route 100% if you want around 5". Also leaves you the possibility to go higher in the future when you get that itch. We'll have to get together in the spring for a photoshoot with sessink for a black RCSB, ECSB and CCSB nnbs shoot.

#10 ·
Congrats, I know I txted you about it this morning and the tail lights but definitely excited to see where you take this thing. I have no complaints with my RCX 5" and with my foxes it rides great, would go that route 100% if you want around 5". Also leaves you the possibility to go higher in the future when you get that itch. We'll have to get together in the spring for a photoshoot with sessink for a black RCSB, ECSB and CCSB nnbs shoot.
Haha, and sessinks brothers has a black ccsb duramax nnbs so we'll have it all lmao

Do you work at Vic Canever, or just where you bought the truck?
Looks like a good platform to build off of, especially if you already do bodywork.
I say forget the rcx and go BDS or Zone, both Michigan companies.
No I work at a hotrod shop in Fenton , just saw this truck there and it was a pretty good deal so picked it up,,

I'll check into bds and zone, would like to keep the lift under like a grand bc I could just level it for like $500 haha

#13 ·
The cst lift that's for sale in the classifieds section won't increase your track width which will help when trying to clear wider wheels which is also something to consider.

#14 ·
The cst lift that's for sale in the classifieds section won't increase your track width which will help when trying to clear wider wheels which is also something to consider.
Sold
The zone 4.5 is 1200 worth the extra Money IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I'll consider it, but if I'm spending $1200 on a lift I may as well get another fts for $1600... I can get rcx for $850

#21 ·
FTS set at 7, Zone 6.5 or maybe a rcx 5??

I don't want it real big, just want nice angles and to be able to clear x12s with 33s

I feel like I can rule out the rcx, but I'll consider it still I guess...

Got new bumper powder coated and on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.