GMC Truck Forum banner

NNBS 3.5" CST spindle lift question

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  chevyspeed 
#1 ·
I have an 08 2wd NNBS. I was thinking about putting the 3.5" spindle and 2" or 2.5" CCM spacer in the front, 3 or 4" blocks in the rear and possibly a body lift. Question is I have a set of 22x9.5 XD Badlands and I was thinking about running 35s. Would it be possible to clear 35s with 22s with just the spindle lift and leveling kit, or is a body lift a must also? Also pics would be nice too if anyone has the CST spindle lift

#2 ·
It will be close with the CST and leveling kit on 35's, you'll probably have to trim a little off the fender. I have 33's on mine with just a leveling kit and I had to trim a little.

#6 ·
do you live in Cypress Texas?

I think it might fit being that would make it a 5.5" lift...gonna be close even with trimming but Im thinking of doing a similar setup.

Whats the offset on your wheels?
Yeah Im from cypress, tx.

Did the equations and came out to 24.384 mm offset or .96 inches offset. that doesnt sound right. The backspacing is 5.71". I bought them used (2 months old) so I dont have the box that says lol. I did test fit them with the truck stock and the tire should stick out about an inch or so

#9 ·
I have an 08 2wd NNBS. I was thinking about putting the 3.5" spindle and 2" or 2.5" CCM spacer in the front, 3 or 4" blocks in the rear and possibly a body lift. Question is I have a set of 22x9.5 XD Badlands and I was thinking about running 35s. Would it be possible to clear 35s with 22s with just the spindle lift and leveling kit, or is a body lift a must also? Also pics would be nice too if anyone has the CST spindle lift
But with a body lift whats the problem?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.