GMC Truck Forum banner

obs chevy lift pictures

91K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  Browning08 
#1 ·
Alright guys, I'm back with another question. I want to see pics and hear oppinions on obs lifts. I mostly want to see pics with 2" suspension lift and 33"-35" tires. I also want to see pics of trucks with 2" suspension lift and 3" body lift with 35" tires. I'm also interested in seeing pics of trucks with dick cepek, or more comonly known as extreme suspensions 6.5" lift and rough country's 6" lift. Any pictures are welcome, muddy, clean, rock crawling, or just posing. Thanks ahead of time. Remember any opinions on what i should get are welcome.:gmfs: yall dont have it but THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

#27 ·
That's the place I left to come here before I discovered a better site. FSC and GMFS are both full of great information wrapped in all this chicken shit bullshit you kids argue about. Who gives a shit if someone asks a specific question that has been asked before, who wants to search through a bunch of pages and find bad quality pictures.

You guys posting "gtfo and stfu u n00b plox?" is what is cluttering this immature website up.

Just a little constructive criticism. Take it with a grain of salt if you don't like it. And don't bother replying, because I won't be coming back here, not like it matters anyways lmao.

#28 ·
That's the place I left to come here before I discovered a better site. FSC and GMFS are both full of great information wrapped in all this chicken shit bullshit you kids argue about. Who gives a shit if someone asks a specific question that has been asked before, who wants to search through a bunch of pages and find bad quality pictures.

You guys posting "gtfo and stfu u n00b plox?" is what is cluttering this immature website up.

Just a little constructive criticism. Take it with a grain of salt if you don't like it. And don't bother replying, because I won't be coming back here, not like it matters anyways lmao.
Srsly why u mad tho?

#29 ·
So, have all ya'll calmed down. haha, long time no see, I did go to fsc and it's pretty tits there. But I like this forum too. I'm only interested in the dick cepek cranked to the max with 38's now. I've been trying to figure out if i can run the dick cepek cranked, trimmed fenders, and 38" tires but can't find anything on it. Please help. I have searched and can't find shit. :shake: no mas bull shasta. PROMISE

#30 ·
yeah there are quite a few pricks on here. The search feature pretty much sucks. You dont get much cooperation unless you have 5000-6000 posts. Its sad in a way. Most are just immature dicks trying to be the first person in the town of 15 to have a pickup with a lift on it.:imo

#34 ·

6" trailmaster with 35s. The reason I like Forums is becasue i can ask a specific question and get a specific response. I can search and find answers via google. Thats whats great about a forum I DONT HAVE TO SEARCH. You can refer someone to a thread. The reason I left FSC was because no one would give me any answers just said search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.